During Global Perspectives lessons:
- students develop self-awareness of their own identity, culture, beliefs, and how they connect to the rest of the world.
- students have the opportunity to develop skills like: research, analysis, evaluation, reflection, collaboration and communication.
General lesson objectives:
- to get basic information about Global Perspective
- to recognize the following terms: research, analysis, evaluation, reflection, collaboration and communication
- to express personal perspectives
- to use an interactive notebook/journal
Example: mini project The street of Blossom PDF from our school project Let’s Quester Bloom